- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does our client. Imagine what you will achieve together. Our client is experienced in successfully fostering new start up companies and having them grow into profitable organizations.
As the Executive Assistant, you will enhance the Executive's effectiveness by providing information management support and representing the executive to others. Additional responsibilities of our Executive’s Assistant will include:
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserve Executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the Executive by attending meetings in the Executive's absence; speaking for the Executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; follow up on results.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; record meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; follow manufacturer's instructions; troubleshoot malfunctions; call for repairs; maintain equipment inventories; evaluate new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with scheduling, calendaring, and prioritizing with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish high-priority assignments with quick turnaround
- Ability to work outside standard office hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be discreet and protective of confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Zoom, Slack, Google Suite Office Products
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.