Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- .NET Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to help us create an application to positively impact the lives of millions of Americans. We need an engineer with experience developing innovative, high-quality products on schedule, with excellent communication and collaboration skills. In this role you will be responsible for front-end development of a new web-based application as well as the ongoing support of the application in the production environment.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Write clean, scalable code based on requirements and design guidelines
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing legacy code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Ability to be “on call” and provide technical support during non-standard work hours, including nights and weekends per assigned schedule
- Experience developing .NET applications using C# and the ASP.NET MVC5 framework
- Front end/web development
- Experience developing web services
- Excellent knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Insomnia REST client experience
- Experience with the design of applications for accessibility including design for JAWS or 508 compliance
- MUMPS familiarity or experience
- API Development
- Experience with DevOps and continuous build continuous deployment processes and tools
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility compliance
- Previous Government experience, especially the VA
- Preference for person with current VA network access and Tier 2 Public Trust
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred.
- Atlassian JIRA experience