BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Records Manager
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Title: Records Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Contractor shall support the client with the execution and maintenance of RIM
Records and Information Management) activities. Tasks shall include but are not limited to:
- Provide support for the maintenance and management of the IARPA Records Control Schedule
(RCS) and related documents and process. Maintain configuration and version control for the
RCS, Program File Index and the IARPA Program Closeout Document
- Support maintenance and management of IARPA File structure
- Support the migration of record file structure and records from the old structure to IARPA’s new
- Support review of compliance and advise IARPA staff on records management and retention
- Maintain and execute audit of IARPA file structure
- Manage full awareness of the IARPA records storage, archive & disposition services to enable
accountability of all IARPA records from creation to final disposition
- Support document transition of departing IARPA staff
- Support tracking of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests; and when applicable perform the search for documents
- Develop, conduct, and manage Records and Information Management training in IARPA
- Improve on RIM processes and research requirements to support future archiving needs
- Demonstrated experience in Records Management for government requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited university (or 3 equivalent years of experience), 3 years of IC experience in related function and basic Record Management Training (Preferably NARA)
- Knowledge and at least 5 years of experience with ODNI processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills