Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
.NET Developer (AWS)
- Job Title
- .NET Developer (AWS)
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
The .NET Development Engineer will design, develop, and maintain software applications that facilitate the ongoing data migration and leverage this data store in creative ways to support key VA initiatives and objectives. The successful candidate will be an inquisitive problem solver with the ability to quickly analyze the needs for specific projects and implement effective solutions with minimal direction.
The Development Engineer will analyze customer needs and develop overall design concept and objectives with an eye to performance, architecture, and security. A successful .NET Developer will be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages within the .NET framework. The Developer should be able to understand and articulate the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments and be capable of creating applications from scratch as well as understanding and configuring existing systems. The Developer should also be comfortable providing user support and giving technical direction and product oversight to more junior developers.
Required Education: BS degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer and Information Security, or related IT degree.
Required Experience: 6+ years of relevant experience with .NET, SQL or related technologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Experience with.NET core and .NET standard frameworks
- Experience with ASP.NET Web forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient with C# with hands-on programming experience and fluency in multiple development languages.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Unit Tests/TDD, Automated Acceptance Testing, and Service/Micro Service Oriented Architecture
- Working knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional modeling.
- Able to troubleshoot .NET applications and working closely with SQL Server DBAs, System Administrators, Data Storage Engineers, and Caché developers to troubleshoot issues.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience with secure development principles and practices.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion and troubleshooting clients' technical issues.
Preferred Qualifications and Relevant Experience:
- Windows Presentation Foundation experience
- SQL Server
- API Development
- Experience using non-relational databases, i.e. Dynamo a plus
- Hands on experience with Telerik UI for WPF, Telerik UI for WPF 508 Compliance and Telerik Test Studio
- InterSystems Caché/IRIS or Ensemble
- Power BI/Tableau CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Previous Government experience, especially the VA
- Preference for person with current VA network access and Tier 2 Public Trust