BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Program Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Program Financial Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Title: Program Financial Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Contractor shall provide business and acquisition management support to
IARPA. The work will include preparing, maintaining, and executing the infrastructure plan, track and
support the execution of agreements and associated financial information, maintain funding profiles,
and providing business operations and financial reports, documents, and analysis of programs to
managers and the Acquisition Team. The contractor will provide experience and support to IARPA in the
following areas: acquisition policy, source selection, process improvement, business process training
materials and guides, agreement support, and metrics. Contractor personnel shall perform additional
tasks including support to data call responses; development and maintenance of acquisition tools and
templates; monitoring status of contract activities; and supporting execution of funds for IARPA
portfolio. The contractor will support assurance of acquisition data within the IARPA Database tool and
support development of senior-level presentations as required. The specific tasks and duties performed
by the Contractor's personnel shall be determined by the individual Government customers and
coordinated with the COTR.
The Contractor shall provide personnel capable of providing business and acquisition management
support and will assist in preparing documentation related to acquisition and procurement packages.
Documentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Contract Data Classification Guides
- Determination & Finding
- Inter-Agency Agreement Invoice processing/reconciliation
- Statement of Work/Statement of Objectives
- Experience in conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision.
- Experience with presenting results to the government in verbal and written formats.
- Experience with COGNOS, BASIS, and BASIS Contract Request (BCR).
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Possession of excellent data gathering analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods
- and techniques of federal contracting, to include the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and
- Progressive experience in Government acquisition processes, supporting the development and implementation of contracts, and all acquisition and contractually related documentation.
- Microsoft proficiency with all aspects of MS Office applications, including using Pivot Tables and formulas in Excel.
- Knowledge and at least 5 years of experience with ODNI processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills