|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
- Job Title
- Software Developer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
ClearForce (Dynology sister company), a purpose driven company located in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, is a leading provider of analytic risk management technology. Our solutions reduce risk related to workplace violence, harassment, workplace crime, insider threat, and suicide prevention. Clearforce is seeking a candidate for the position of Software Developer.
As Software Developer you will be part of a creative group of accomplished software professionals. We are dedicated to creativity and craftsmanship as we produce awesome solutions. We take ownership of our design and architecture, and we all play a role in the process. On any given day you may gather requirements, discuss, design, construct, develop, test, debug, maintain, refine, refactor, enhance, scale, and deploy a diverse set of software applications, services, and systems. Our mission is to continue evolving the new global standard for evaluating workplace related behavioral risk.
- Design, construct, develop, test, debug, maintain, refine, refactor, enhance, scale, and deploy quality software applications/systems using Visual Studio IDE, Azure, and other technologies.
- Perform routine design, development, maintenance, and management of data storage systems.
- Research, propose, and prototype Proof of Concepts in support of Cleanroom development.
- Contribute toward configuration management and maintaining automated CI/CD processes.
- Give and receive suggestions and technical advice with candor, grace, and straightforwardness.
- Coordinate, communicate, and work independently toward multiple shared objectives as part of a loosely coupled, highly cohesive team of technical colleagues.
- B.S. or M.S. or M.Eng. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and three (3) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Networking, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics, Philosophy, or Physics, and six (6) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.
- OR Eight (8) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.