BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Program Management Support
- Job Title
- Program Management Support
- Requirement ID
- Bremerton, WA
- Other Location
Title: Program Management Support
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Program supporting the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC), Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD), and Fleet Installation Office (FIO). Assist the Program Manager and PMO with program and project planning and coordination, tracking deliverables, analyzing costs, scheduling, and performance data.
- 12+ months of experience with US Navy Command, C4I system architecture, installation, integration, and testing.
- 12+ months of experience with Fleet Modernization process stakeholders and organizational relationships.
- 12+ months of experience with MS Office products and other software such as Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Adobe Pro, CAD programs.
- 12+ months of experience with reviewing and developing technical correspondence, reports, documents, drawings, and/or analyses.
- 12+ months of experience with supporting project management teams.
- 12+ months of experience with independently understanding and effectively communicating technical aspects of tasks.
- 12+ months of experience with exercising critical thinking and independent judgment with urgency factors, changing priorities, and constraints in successful project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, program management, engineering, or other related technical discipline
- High School equivalent
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills