- Job Title
- AP/AR Specialist
- Job ID
- Midland, TX 79707
- Other Location
Our client provides a broad portfolio of chemical, industrial and oilfield products and services designed to meet their clients' needs. From their comprehensive wholesale chemical portfolio and diverse oilfield expertise to their decades of experience in the industrial services sector, our client offers innovative, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible solutions.
Our client is seeking an AP/AR Specialist to utilize their experience and skills to successfully perform the following:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Journal entries
- Bank and loan reconciliations
- Month end close
- 2-4 years of accounts payable and accounts receivable experience
- Proficient with MS Office (high proficiency with MS Excel required)
- Professional and team oriented.
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry or for a chemical services provider
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.