Warehouse & Machine Operator/Driver
- Job Title
- Warehouse & Machine Operator/Driver
- Job ID
- Farifield, NJ 07004
- Other Location
Perform daily functions within the warehouse pertaining to shipping/receiving, digital printing, scanning and part-time Driver of the company van or truck.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Offload and load all trucks which arrive daily
• Perform daily receipts and requests when issued
• Input and output of all transactions in Mail-Shop
• Conduct inventories or cycle counts for various programs or as requested by the Client
• Produce inventory reports for Customer Service when necessary
• Ensure machinery is charged and in working order
• Interact with Customer Service and Production
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse
• Scan all mail returns for programs which are setup on the Opex Scanner
• Keep a daily log of all scans; box-up by program and store safely in the warehouse
• Run digital print jobs on the Ricoh 9100
• Perform runs to the post office, bank or clients with the RM vehicles when required
• Assist with facility maintenance and report issues found to Director of Operations
• Inserting Machine Operator
• Shipping and Receiving (prepare UPS and FedEx shipments, outbound mail pallets or materials being shipped)
• Review work orders and verify correct material is being used.
• Apply proper sortation, breaks, banding and bundling of product to meet postal sortation as described in lettershop work order for each job.
• Complete production count reports.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience operating forklifts, pallet jacks and order selectors
- Solid computer and typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Must have clean driving record