- Job Title
- SQA Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Test / QA Engineer Testing Manager with VistA, Web Application and Test Automation experience.
Summary: The Senior Quality Analyst Testing Manager assesses the quality of software deliverable using manual and automated testing techniques. This includes creation of test plans, test scenarios and test scripts to ensure that enhancements/modifications adequately address the functionality documented in the business requirements. The Senior Quality Analyst Testing Manager is expected to work closely with Functional Analysts and Developers to address any ambiguity in functional requirements that could impact the development of detailed test scripts and scenarios. In addition, the Senior Quality Analyst Testing Manager will also guide the mid-level and junior level SQA Analysts to ensure that all testing and documentation adhere to established quality processes and procedures. The candidate selected for this role will be familiar with both performance and load testing and understand the relationship between the environment and the software and the load and the performance.
The Senior Quality Analyst Testing Manager also records and tracks issues and updates defect logs. In addition, the candidate for this role will have experience working with the customer and the developers to determine if issues reported are actual defects or user specific issues. The Senior Quality Analyst Testing Manager will also have experience working with multiple Software Development Lifecycles, especially Agile and Waterfall.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Review functional requirements with Business/Functional Analysts to ensure completeness and to remove any ambiguity
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers and other Test Engineers to develop effective testing strategies
- Create test documentation to include but not limited to test plans, test cases, test scenarios, requirements traceability matrices, etc.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document and track defects
- Assist users with troubleshooting issues
- Participate in final review of all test scripts prior to release to customer test sites to ensure they will run in customer’s environment.
- Adhere to all guidelines governing the handling of PII and PHI when creating and working with test data and documentation
- Ensure that test data is created using established guidelines for ‘dummy’ information
- Ensure that all test documentation including ‘screenshots’ follows the guidelines referenced above.
- Log defects reported by the test sites. Attempt to recreate customer reported issues and work with the development teams to resolve.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Oversee all test events and manage multiple test events defining and staffing these test events with appropriate resources
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
- Manage the defect database
- VA experience required
- Experience with Jira and Forum
- Proven experience as a Senior QA, tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Release Management
- Extensive experience working with end-users
- Experience providing guidance to junior and mid-level SQA
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Experience creating automated testing scripts
- Create automated test scripts that will simulate user input.
- 508 Compliance requirements and testing