- Job Title
- District Administrator
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a District Administrator to join our team.
Provides administrative assistance, systems support, and training to assigned District Office personnel. Facilitates the activities performed in District Office, provides the sales staff with the necessary administrative support, and assists with follow-up and completing sales. Directly affects the sales process and has occasional contact with customers in an information-gathering mode.
With moderate supervision and little decision-making:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Provides support and training for District Office personnel on job functions including, but not limited to, District Office procedures, sales procedures, Business Profiles, sales documentation, AIMS, and all other sales technology systems.
- Provides computer training for District Office personnel, including ExpensAble and DocuSign, and provides other technical support and problem resolution. Works with corporate personnel to identify and resolve computer-related issues and needs.
- Manages District Office correspondence files, file organization, and retrieval systems, as well as sales files (hard/soft copies) and sales proposals.
- Receives all incoming calls, visitors, and clients. Acts as District Office receptionist and schedules conference room usage. Handles incoming correspondence and ensures a timely response.
- Facilitates the activities performed in the District Office with the necessary administrative support including, but not limited to, arrangement of food preparations for meetings and maintaining marketing collateral or other items as needed.
- Handles a variety of sensitive situations and confidential materials with appropriate discretion.
- Assists with sales management calendar, travel, and vehicle mileage reporting.
- Understands and assists with expense reporting for sales management and, when necessary, other District Office personnel.
- Assists with on-boarding and off-boarding of District Office personnel.
- Sets up both on-site and off-site meetings and assists in developing agendas and presentations.
- Assists in the preparation of sales proposals and takes responsibility for the submittal of closing documents. Acts as final reviewer of all completed sales packages prior to submittal to corporate-based teams.
- Assists as needed with the development of closing week forecasts for District Offices in the respective Region. Also tracks sales budget and maintains reports and ongoing tracking of sales activity levels and related sales intelligence.
- Provides recommendations for streamlining processes and increasing sales efficiencies for the District Office. Participates in the development, testing and implementation of new processes, programs and projects.
- Provides assistance with local incentives, campaigns and contests, including tracking, reporting, and support.
- Works closely with Marketing on promotional and marketing campaigns, and handles distribution in the respective Region.
- Acts as the Volunteer Council Member for the District Office. Focuses on community involvement to promote volunteerism and philanthropy among Insperity employees as well as worksite employees. Oversees local corporate donations, collaborates with corporate communications and public relations firms to promote volunteerism in the community, maintains District Office activity on the Insperity Community Involvement website, and attends volunteer training once a year.
- Assists Loyalty Advisors and the District Office with scheduling, tracking, and other components of the Insperity Loyalty Program, as needed.
- Maintains a professional office environment at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three to five years of progressive experience in sales administration, office administration, and customer support is required (preferably sales office experience).
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Team-oriented. Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, to a wide variety of people. Maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Typing accurately from clear copy at 60 words per minute; three years minimum experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; previous experience with Windows required; database and report writing experience a plus; some training or facilitator experience preferred; operating data entry equipment, personal computers, printers, fax, and copiers required.
- Knowledge of modern office methods, procedures and equipment, including business letter writing; general principles, practices and procedures of a sales office; performing confidential and responsible administrative duties with speed and accuracy; knowledge of clerical methods, techniques, and filing systems (including computer data management) used in compiling and maintaining records and preparing reports.
- Demonstrates strong communication, computer, and office management skills. Analyzes situations accurately and takes effective action; follows written and oral instructions.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills, works independently in the absence of direct supervision, and is able to work under narrow time constraints.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.