Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Sr. Project Manager - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Sr. Project Manager - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Senior Project Manager responsibilities include managing large projects with complex deliverables. They are responsible for being the strategic lead for IT projects and have continual interaction with the client ensuring all aspects of the project are delivered within budget and scope. Senior Project Managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis, as well as software development or operations and maintenance of IT systems. Senior Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 6+ years of relevant experience
- Be a resource to other PMs.
- Actively participate in contract development taking into consideration scope, resources and budget requirements.
- Allocate resources to open project positions, effectively matching skills, maturity, and subject matter expertise.
- Manage project to ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify risks, impediments, problems and implement solutions.
- Ensure all reports and presentations are accurate and delivered on time
- Collaborate with technical resources to ensure project solutions meet client needs.
- Communicate performance feedback and coach team members in a timely manner.
- Set team member goals and conduct performance reviews that are aligned with the corporate policies and timelines.
- Consult with supervisor and HR to address performance issues.
- Communicate to supervisor appropriate title and/or salary recognition for team members.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to develop multi-discipline process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with release lead, colleagues, and client to ensure well-executed software releases.
- Create and manage project schedules.
- 6 years of leadership and management oversight including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and meeting contract requirements.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology/framework.
- Experience presenting to key project stakeholders, upper management and clients.
- Proven client-facing and teamwork experience.
- Exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience influencing business decisions.
- Experience leading remote team members, including mentoring and training.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience in Federal contracting.
- Experience in Health IT.
- PMP and/or SAFe Certifications.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Prior technology leadership experience (i.e., Lead Architect, Lead Consultant, Manager, Director, Program Manager, Software Development Manager).