- Job Title
- Performance Specialist
- Job ID
- Bloomington, MN 55437
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With minimal supervision and requiring independent judgment and decision making, the Performance Specialist is responsible for consulting with clients and service team members regarding client’s performance improvement/training needs and developing or recommending appropriate training/performance solutions to meet the clients business needs resulting in retention.
- Responds to and initiates client service requests.
- Consults with on-site managers and supervisors regarding performance improvement gaps.
- Performs needs analysis.
- Develops and recommends performance improvement/training solutions.
- Establishes methods of measuring business impact of performance/training solutions.
- Tailors existing training materials for use with clients.
- Manages the open session process.
- Proactively promotes performance improvement/training programs.
- Develops, conducts, facilitates and coordinates training programs.
- Strategic thinking – assesses client requirement and develop training systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented and aligned with strategic goals.
- Business perspective- aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective, including orientation toward profitability, knowledge of market and competition.
- Presentation/facilitation skills - leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning process. Applies adult learning principles and group dynamics using a variety of audio/visual equipment is required. Experience leading blended, web-based, virtual learning and distance learning is preferred.
- Analysis - Conducts training needs analysis and performance analysis in alignment with company strategy/business objectives.
- Interpersonal - Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances.
Four-year degree in job related field is preferred, and 4 to 5 years equivalent work experience in training and performance improvement required. Experience consulting with small to medium size businesses helpful. Maintaining active membership in a professional organization to establish business network and stay abreast of changes and improvements in the performance improvement/training field is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Training certification (DDI) is preferred, or must be obtained within three to four months of hire date.
- Human Resources knowledge- broad base exposure to various HR disciplines and understanding of their role and impact.
- Effective presentation skills using visuals and other media.
- Multi tasking and handling multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple training projects and requests on an on-going basis.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office program and demonstrates ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.