Adminstrative Assistant (Remote EST)
- Job Title
- Adminstrative Assistant (Remote EST)
- Job ID
- ARLINGTON, VA 22202
- Other Location
Administrative Assistant – Remote EST
Our client is a growing healthcare services organization that is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide remote support directly to the company’s President. You must be outgoing, self-motivated, and highly responsive with excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to succeed as the Administrative Assistant.
As the Administrative, you will be expected to perform a broad range of administrative tasks, to include but not limited to
- Manage network provider scheduling, preparing research and correspondence, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing reports in MS Word or Excel, and coordinating travel.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Assist with billing customers; managing A/R and A/P daily; processing payroll and interfacing with employees and contractors on payment related issues. *Must be familiar with commonly used Accounting Software.
- Manage multiple, competing, and dynamic requirements with efficiency, attention to prioritization, detail orientation, and execution.
- Prioritize and carry out special projects and complex assignments as needed, exercising frequent independent judgment, initiative, and tact.
- Regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, customers, partner organizations, and other outside entities.
- This is a highly visible position in a fast-paced environment that demands a high degree of professionalism, sense of urgency, pro-active spirit, polish, and diplomacy.
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature at a senior level.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field strongly preferred; four additional years of relevant administrative professional or active-duty military experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Background working for healthcare organizations and/or government contractors is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Upbeat, positive, outgoing, and personable demeanor with an ability to interact and work well with both external and internal contacts at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, sound decision-making, prioritization ability, confidentiality, and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the ability to coordinate, and at times participate in complex meetings.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrable familiarity with remote work software solutions, i.e., Zoom, teams, Google Drive, Slack, etc., and the ability and openness to learning to use other solutions in the future is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously with a commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues independently with minimal supervision.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $40K-$50K, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.