- Job Title
- Sales Executive
- Job ID
- SEATTLE, WA 98107-4613
- Other Location
Our client is a creative and marketing agency that has built a reputation for unearthing the truth within an organization and helping companies develop a clear strategy to align their marketing, communications, and product eﬀorts to accomplish their goals and build a strong and lasting brand.
As the Sales Executive, you will develop a wide number of relationships with our client’s ideal client types including Marketing leaders, Comms leaders, HR leaders, and Executives within Healthcare, Large technology companies, Family-owned businesses, and Startups.
As an ideal candidate, you must have a track record of selling creative, consulting, or marketing services to healthcare organizations or large technology companies.
- Develop and execute a plan to meet sales goals.
- Work with our leadership team to develop a target account list
- Work with our Sales Development Representative to build a lead generation pipeline to set up initial meetings with leads.
- Identify the goals and obstacles of leads and work with Belief’s strategists to identify services to pitch to clients.
- Work with Creative Directors to pitch our services.
- Create measurable goals for ﬁlling our pipeline and advise on key projects to improve the eﬃciency of our marketing and sales eﬀorts.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and inclusive manner.
- 3-10 years of experience in selling professional services to our ideal client types. It is a bonus if you have experience with customers across Amazon, Microsoft, Netﬂix, and United Healthcare.
- Strong and personally compelling communication skills -- conversational, written, verbal, presentation
- Experience working with a CRM
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Proactive and able to make good decisions in ambiguous situations
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive base pay, commission, commission acceleration, and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please let us know if we can make any accommodations to make the interview process work for your needs—we are happy to work with you.