Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
DevSecOps Manager - Salesforce CRM
- Job Title
- DevSecOps Manager - Salesforce CRM
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Operations Lead is responsible for the daily operations, coordination, and implementation of governance and standards and processes to support an enterprise Salesforce implementation across all VA’s Medical Centers. The Operations Lead should continuously improve operational outcomes and service quality through proactive approaches working across multiple teams and workstreams, medical centers, stakeholders and throughout the Enterprise. The Operations Lead shall possess exceptional communication, problem-solving abilities, and leadership skills, as the Operations Lead will be responsible for the daily operations of the National Implementation and Operations & Maintenance.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in a business or technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: 10 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Manages several site coordinators, developers, trainers, and change managers
- Works closely with Technical Architects and Salesforce program team
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary
- Develop a resource plan, taking into account roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skills need, and core competencies to adequately and cost-effectively staff programs, projects, and resources while minimizing key person dependencies
- Manages subcontractor resources and subcontracts
- Manages Remote Resources
- Collaborate with other members of software engineering group including our Software Architects in defining and maintaining product architecture
- Establishes and implements strategies to achieve business results
- Manages the ongoing performance of the program or project after production
- Communicates and coordinates regularly with client stakeholders and third-party partners
- Works to influence others to accept program’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization. May conduct briefings with senior leaders within the job function. May at times be required to negotiate regarding operational issues and
- Maintains broad management and leadership knowledge to lead multiple job areas. Typically has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the program/project.
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements
- Operational management skills in a multi-vendor operations environment.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a project manager
- A minimum of 5 years’ managing Agile projects and
- Experience managing project and resources in the Federal I.T. space
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum organization; well versed in agile software development techniques
- Experience in Federal contracting
- Experience in Health IT
- SAFe Agile Certification, and ITIL Foundation certifications are preferred.
- Project/program management with Veteran Affairs
- Salesforce certifications and experience
- PMP certified