|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Security Specialist/Special Security Office (SSO)
- Job Title
- Security Specialist/Special Security Office (SSO)
- Job ID
- Herndon, VA 20171
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring a Security Specialist to support the Special Security Office (SSO) of our Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) client in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate will be able to Support the SSO by providing services for the receipt, accountability, transmission, reproduction, storage, safeguarding, and destruction of SCI and collateral classified information, records and reports (SCI Information Security) and by processing verifications of authorized personnel for access to appropriate material.
- Administer the receipt, control, and accountability of SCI
- Screen visitors and control access to all SCIFs using a local database, the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the Scattered Castles database.
- Support Program COMSEC account; ensure accountability of Crypto material, key and key-loading equipment
- Associates Degree
- Ten (10) years of experience (working on a SSO Staff)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) or Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)- sponsored SSO Administration Course
- Knowledge of SSO requirements from applicable manuals, regulations, policies, and instructions
- SCI access procedures, Electronic Questionnaires for Investigation Processing (e-Qip), Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and Scattered Castles use and management
- Strong customer service skills; able to handle questions, complaints and requests
- Possess integrated security services skill sets in the following areas: SSO Operations; Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) operations; SCI Personnel Security; SCI Information Security; SCI Physical Security; SCI TEMPEST; and, SCI Industrial Security
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.