Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- ETL Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and support new and existing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions; Develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) and reporting solutions
- Develop SQL queries and stored procedure designs in large-scale data warehouse environments.
- Perform ETL data integration development utilizing data from multiple sources.
- Create complex analytical logic as part of corporate data warehousing activities and work on methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- Design BI and Datawarehouse architecture for databases and reports and deliver BI and IT solutions related to data governance.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, scheduling, building data warehouse ETL.
- Build and implement data and reporting solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency.
- Develop and test scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Create and maintain SQL scripts and packages using SSIS
- Produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators by utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
- Develop technology documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions.
- Develop documentation related to reports and software, including technical designs, functional designs, use cases and test case documentation.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven work experience developing ETL and BI solutions
- Strong SQL and SSIS skills
- Familiarity with cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Knowledge of data modeling and relational database design
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Power BI)
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- VA or other Federal Government experience highly preferred