Customer Service Order Coordinator
- Job Title
- Customer Service Order Coordinator
- Job ID
- NORTH ANDOVER, MA 01845-2607
- Other Location
For over forty years, our client has specialized in timeless toys by creating a unique collection of products that offer variety and a distinctive appeal to customers of all ages. They extend an opportunity to you to become a part of their dynamic team of toy designers and business professionals. The company’s outstanding mix of new faces and experienced company veterans unites in one energetic, fun, and hard-working environment.
An award-winning toy company located in North Andover, MA on the beautiful North Shore of Boston, our client works to create the future in toys with captivating new designs and intriguing refreshes of toys from the past. As a member of the team, you have the opportunity to grow in a progressive environment, full of coworkers that begin to feel like family.
Customer Service Representative
As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for general account support and management, as assigned. You will be expected to enter orders and credits, provide information regarding products, and help resolve issues and complaints.
- Provide courteous, professional service to customers, consumers, and sales representatives at all times.
- Accurately and promptly enter orders. Verify and apply customer terms and programs as defined and outlined by the customer or group.
- Resolve problems and/or complaints efficiently and effectively from retailers, consumers, and account representatives.
- Authorize returns of damaged goods and/or refused merchandise and process credits and returns according to established procedures.
- Answer general email correspondence from the Orders Inbox and Customer Service/Info as assigned.
- Review and verify all customer account information for accuracy while entering orders/credits.
- Establish new customers and consumers in the computer system.
- Maintain customer and consumer files.
- Report any product-related problems to the supervisor for appropriate resolution as they occur.
- Provide support and training to new employees as needed.
- Cover for Receptionist’s lunch, breaks, and time off on a rotating basis.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed. Not limited to, but including Brokerforce, Kibo, Chargebacks, and Canadian Shipment Summary and Returns.
- High School diploma.
- 1 + years’ experience in Customer Service required.
- Must be comfortable speaking with customers on the phone.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work positively under pressure.
- Navision or NetSuite experience preferred.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with diverse personalities.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, product discount, paid time off and paid holidays, tuition assistance, flexible spending plans, and great teams to work with. Now is the time to discover a new career and experience the excitement of the toy industry!
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.