Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Solution Sales Account Management Manager
- Job Title
- Solution Sales Account Management Manager
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
POSITION SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION
MP2 Energy, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell New Energies North America, brings a wide range of power generation, power supply, renewable energy, and sustainability offerings to its customers. Solution Sales Account Management Manager will lead team of Account Managers supporting customer activities post-sale. This position will manage the team that supports successful implementation of energy efficiency projects, post-installation support and drive additional sales opportunities with customers. This position will directly collaborate with Sales, Delivery and Operations, Customer Support, and other cross-functional teams to support evolving business needs.
JOB DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead Account Management team with coordination of all key internal and external
stakeholders to ensure seamless transition for customers after execution of contract.
• Provide direction and support for Account Management team to transition ownership of customer
relationship and expand influence within customer’s organization.
• Coach team in developing sales strategies and initiatives to expand MP2 offerings – oversee
development of strategic account plan for each customer.
• Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Support and Operations to maximize customer experience.
• Develop a customer-focused organization with attention to detail and view towards how to enhance
value for customer and for MP2.
• Successfully manage Account Management team to support post sales meetings (i.e. Quarterly
Business Reviews). Provide coaching to Account Managers on demonstrating and extracting customer
• Maintain and support key CRM activities and initiatives for the Solutions Sales and Account
• Develop team and individual sales targets that contribute to overall team performance.
• Provide regular updates to the team to ensure accurate forecasts are in place for both existing and
• Regular travel to client locations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS &EXPERIENCE
• Lead and manage a defined post-sale customer engagement process.
• Clearly coach and communicate customer value proposition and support sales expansion opportunities
with Account Management team.
• Support customer issues by leveraging internal and external resources.
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, analytical, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Capability to develop a culture of winning, teamwork, customer focus and problem solving.
• Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation
requirements for successful customer engagements
• Ability to resolve conflicts among internal and external stakeholders
• Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years account management, sales, or customer success experience
• Distributed energy solutions experience/knowledge is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.