|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Security Specialist - Information Security Support
- Job Title
- Security Specialist - Information Security Support
- Job ID
- Albuquerque, NM 87101
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring an Information Security Support Specialist to our existing team supporting our Government client at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences.
The ideal candidate will provide support with the execution of the Agency’s Information Security Program (ISP), which includes the classification/declassification program and security education and training programs.
- Determine Security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Develop products for the security education and awareness training program.
- Develop presentations and briefs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Associate degree
- Five (5) years of experience in an Information Security Program or position
- Information Security Management Course IF 201.01 (or equivalent)
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Experience working with Automatic and Mandatory Declassification Programs
- Thorough understanding of the Information Security Program to include marking, safeguarding, transmission, transporting, distribution, storage, and destruction.
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.