We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
Commercial Real Estate Broker (South Florida)
- Job Title
- Commercial Real Estate Broker (South Florida)
- Position ID
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum, is seeking highly motivated Brokers to join our dynamic and collaborative company in our new South Florida location.
SIG provides its Brokers with:
- Company culture of collaboration, teamwork and giving back: This is our #1 focus.
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities: Our seasoned leaders help our brokers to push through obstacles hindering growth and specialize in a product type.
- Support to leverage our best asset: As our brokers take on leadership roles and increase their production, we build a business around them to foster continued success.
- Investment possibilities: Most brokers get into the business to invest in real estate; SIG offers opportunities for the brokerage team to do exactly that.
- The tools needed to effectively build their business including comprehensive access to all the best industry resources and back-office support.
- State of the art In-house marketing team
- Top of the line training program during the on-boarding process
Successful candidates will:
- Be forward-thinking and entrepreneurial-minded experts in problem solving and negotiations with a knack for winning over clients.
- Be motivated by 100% commission
- Have a team oriented mindset
- Collaborate with other brokers and support staff to ensure success across all levels of the business
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 3,000 transactions worth more than $5.9B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $900M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.