Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Automation Test Engineer
- Job Title
- Automation Test Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Sr. Automation Tester (Quality Assurance role) assesses software quality through automated testing. The Sr. Automation Tester has experience working with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts, coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events and experienced in creating reports. The Sr. Automation Tester tracks problems and reports on errors that are identified. The Sr. Automation Tester writes or assists in the development of test plans and automated test procedures. The Sr. Automation Tester manages the defect database under the guidance of senior engineers and traces requirements are verified and validated. Ultimately, the Sr. Automation Tester will ensure that products, applications and systems work correctly.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Test Engineers and Test Planners/Managers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Write automated test scripts in order to test requirements and perform system regression testing using tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework, JMeter, etc.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Oversee all test events and manage multiple test events defining and staffing these test events with appropriate resources
- Configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
- Manage the defect database
- Test automation experience, Selenium preferred
- Experience in Cloud Environments
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Proven experience as a QA, tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot software defects
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, Github)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Experience with CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc