Business Analyst - MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Job Title
- Business Analyst - MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, helps deliver business focused MS Dynamics 365 CRM solutions by partnering with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and users to understand their needs, goals, and aspirations. The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, will elicit business requirements and translate them into information the project team can use to design and build the system. The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, will use knowledge of the business and MS Dynamics 365 CRM to recommend additional enhancements that would be beneficial to the customer. The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM may work on multiple or complex projects.
The ability to build excellent relationships is a key trait for a Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, as they are the conduit between the business and the project team. The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, helps the project team understand what is the business need and why it is important. The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, helps the business understand the system capabilities and how it can help achieve their vision.
The Sr Business Analyst, MS Dynamics 365 CRM, is also a resource for newer Business Analysts and may assist in their development.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: 6 or more years as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience
- Build a requirements discovery strategy for each customer engagement or project; Assist with development of templates and strategies for other projects.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, business users, subcontractors, and project team to build trust and drive engagement.
- Direct requirements gathering and elaboration sessions such as group workshops, end user interviews, individual observations, and business questionnaires.
- Understand business objectives and needs, current pain points and user desires; Analyze gaps and potential improvements between current processes and desired state.
- Share knowledge and advise customer of system abilities and constraints to help guide process or design decisions, and facilitate discussions around design challenges.
- Translate requirements into a language understood by the development team; Create and maintain detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Identify future opportunities to improve customer processes and system requirements, Work with Project Managers and Business Development team on prospective projects.
- Continuously collaborate with project team and customer to refine requirements which enables development of a well-architected solution that exceeds expectations.
- Organize communication between the customer and project team.
- Create and maintain process flow diagrams, capability presentations or other documents that help the team design and deliver a quality product.
- Present the work of the team to key stakeholders including demonstration of the product.
- Mentor and coach other Business Analysts.
- Assist in identification and implementation of internal process improvements to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics.
- Document best practices and operational procedures; proactively promote best practices.
- Experience as an MS Dynamics 365 CRM Business Analyst or Functional Analyst
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening.
- Experience facilitating strategic, consultative sessions with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, as well as multiple levels of customers and management.
- Ability to translate business needs into effective and detailed user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience solving diverse, complex, and crucial business problems.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguities.
- Self-directed with ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative culture while working remotely across multiple time zones.
- Seeks to continuously improve own skills and effectiveness of the team.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods such as Agile methodology.
- Proficient in MS office or equivalent applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing other team members
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the U.S. Government
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum or Kanban
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM certification(s)