Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Project Manager - MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Job Title
- Project Manager - MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: We are looking for an MS Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager responsible for delivering MS Dynamics 365 CRM projects on time within budget and scope. The MS Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager should be familiar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts and best practices. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, and budgeting as well as software development, delivery, operations, and maintenance of IT systems. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 10 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Lead MS Dynamics 365 CRM delivery projects through the full project lifecycle following the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Manage project finances and budget, including revenue, profit, and costs
- Provide oversight and support Agile/Scrum ceremonies and activities, including providing guidance, mentorship, and direction to teams and resources
- Create, maintain, and status project delivery schedules for features and releases
- Ensure team is on schedule and impediments are communicated, identified, and resolved
- Collaborate with members of internal team and external stakeholders throughout development and release process
- Identify and manage dependencies with external teams
- Provide direction and help set priorities to team and individual staff to ensure that release is on schedule and of high quality
- Support the resolution and escalation of risks and issues
- Report status, risks, issues, and recommendations to external and internal stakeholders
- Lead internal and external meetings, including planning and work-in-progress meetings.
- Perform root cause analysis on issues, defects, and recurring quality issues initiating improvement efforts appropriately
- Define, improve, and promote software engineering processes and best practices
- Allocate resources to open project positions, effectively matching skills, maturity, and subject matter expertise
- Collect performance feedback from peers, project leadership and provides constructive feedback to the resource
- Meet regularly with full-time staff to discuss career development opportunities
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary
- Develop a resource plan, considering roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skills need, and core competencies to adequately and cost-effectively staff programs, projects, and resources while minimizing key person dependencies
- Collect operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) on the effectiveness of the engineering team(s) and satisfying business needs
- Collect and conduct performance reviews aligned with the corporate policies and timelines
- Develop, mentor, and coach an engineering team to build a strong development team, increase team effectiveness, and promote individual team member’s growth
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements
- 8+ years’ experience in managing projects through full project lifecycle, including 5+ years’ experience in managing MS Dynamics 365 CRM projects
- Understanding of MS Dynamics 365 CRM best practices for requirements, delivery, testing, and release/deployments
- Familiarity with cloud platform services (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum projects; well versed in agile software development techniques; Able to organize and guide teams through Agile methodology and ceremonies
- Experience creating and managing project schedules using MS Project or similar tool
- Experience in managing project finances and budgets
- Experience managing risks, issues, impediments; creating and executing mitigation plans; and escalating risks and issues to client in a constructive manner
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation; able to communicate to non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Able to set and communicate clear direction for technical teams
- Exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic, aggressive environment
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- High standards and results-orientation with a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Experience mentoring and training staff including developers
- Experience working with remote team members
- Ability to build, maintain, and inspire a team
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with data warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Needs to demonstrate exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to lead root cause analysis efforts
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in Federal contracting
- Experience in Health IT
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience preferred.
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS technologies
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM certification(s)
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Prior technology leadership experience (i.e., Lead Developer, Architect, Lead Consultant, Manager, Program Manager)
- Experience with mentoring and training staff