Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Enterprise Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Enterprise Architect is responsible for identifying, assessing, and evolving all architectural considerations across the portfolio. The Enterprise Architect will also lead our architecture strategy and work with our Solution Architects to validate architectural runway and incrementally evolve capabilities (e.g., built-in-security, data models, API-first solutions, cloud maturity, networking) in alignment with VA Enterprise Architecture, Agile Standard Operating Framework (ASOF), and VA Product Line Architecture (PLA) Guidelines. The Enterprise Architect will also lead delivery of VACC 2.0, accessible via Confluence, to advance our objective of creating scalable and self-sustaining PTs.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: BS degree in either Network Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration
Required Years of Experience: 10 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Defining new application implementation requirements.
- Consolidating requirements to generate product line efficiencies.
- Understanding future state requirements and identifying impacts to legacy or dependent systems
- Providing guidance on dependencies between implementation requirements as capabilities are introduced and systems retired,
- Identifying integration targets and integration technologies.
- Implementing DB solutions and data migrations.
- Portfolio-level analyses of risks.
- Incorporating future state requirements for data flows, networking, cybersecurity, and infrastructure.
- Creating process efficiencies.
- Federal Government experience required.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Client Server and Web Enabled Corporate applications including network topology.
- Well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of data modeling skills using automated tools.
- Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project.
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices.
- Experience overseeing the development team, he manages the full life cycle of the software development process.
- Extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time