Personal Injury Paralegal / Legal Assistant
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Paralegal / Legal Assistant
- Job ID
- Rock Hill, SC 29730
- Other Location
A well established Rock Hill law firm is seeking a personal injury legal assistant to join their team!
- 1+ years recent personal injury experience in a law firm is a MUST.
- Family and criminal law experience is a huge plus.
- Legal Receptionists who have worked in a personal injury law firm are urged to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and case management software.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Skilled typing ability (50+ wpm) and knowledge of case management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook & Word.
- Ability to compose correspondence and reports.
- Request, received, analyze & summarize medical records.
- Update clients on case status and maintain client relationships.
- Legal Research and Writing Skills.
- Detail Oriented/Highly Organized
- Schedule depositions & mediations.
- Follow up on medical records subpoenas.
- Ability to work individually or a team member.
- Perform other clerical duties.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME - QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED