BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
SharePoint Developer Admin
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer Admin
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Title: SharePoint Developer Admin
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The SharePoint Developer Admin shall work with IARPA leadership to identify and virtualize IARPA process using SharePoint to customize workflows, support collaboration and organizational effectiveness. The contractor shall support development and management of a knowledge sharing infrastructure, and the establishment of metrics to measure performance. This effort shall include, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrated Experience in SharePoint
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Integrating applications through the use of database architecture and server scripting.
- Defining SharePoint site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Developing custom site functions, workflows, business processes and management.
- Designing and developing user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creating multimedia applications using industry tools.
- Building understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited university (or 5 equivalent years of experience) and 3 years of IC experience in related functions.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills