Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Chief System Architect
- Job Title
- Chief System Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Chief System Architect implements and maintains systems/functions in software. The Chief System Architect is responsible for preventing unauthorized access to data and responding to privacy breaches. The Chief System Architect is knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems and trains others in their use. The Chief System Architect ensures that technology infrastructure is well-protected
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Review security plans, processes, and strategies to identify areas for improvement or update.
- Technical lead for projects, coordinate with internal and external resources
- Design and develop IT security architectures in Azure and AWS
- Create diagrams and documentation with all components that comprise IT systems including network topology with security measures and vulnerabilities.
- Perform cloud migration analysis on legacy systems for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS candidacy
- Develop and present cloud system architectural designs and solutions
- Implement security, event, and auditing for centralized monitoring of cloud systems
- Conduct technical requirements analysis
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct training's when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines
- VA or other Federal Government experience
- Azure & AWS Cloud experience
- Experience setting up DevOps infrastructure
- Experience with Power BI
- Has an understanding of security regulations, and directives for organizational and agency level requirements
- Has experience in designing and implementing security requirements into products and systems.
- Well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques.
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C++, PHP languages)
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. TippingPoint)
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS)
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices.
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time.
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP)
- IIS (Internet Information Services) 8.5 – 10
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- SQL Database
- SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- SLA experience