Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Senior ETL Developer
- Job Title
- Senior ETL Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is hiring a Senior ETL Developer.
- The Senior ETL Developer will design, develop, and support new and existing data warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- The Senior ETL Developer will design, develop, and test extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions. Analyze and profile data sets; develop approaches for data modeling, ingestion, and integration; and perform ETL development utilizing data from multiple sources. Transform data into meaningful and accurate information.
- The Senior ETL Developer will develop SQL queries and stored procedure designs in large-scale data warehouse environments.
- The Senior ETL Developer will create complex analytical logic as part of corporate data warehousing activities and work on methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- The Senior ETL Developer will design BI and data warehouse architecture for databases and reports and deliver BI and IT solutions related to data governance.
- The Senior ETL Developer will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, scheduling, building data warehouse ETL.
- The Senior ETL Developer will provide configuration, design, build out and support of cloud native data management platforms
- The Senior ETL Developer will collaborate with BI teams to design and develop solutions to business problems.
- The Senior ETL Developer will build and implement data and reporting solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency.
- The Senior ETL Developer will participate in discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements.
- The Senior ETL Developer will produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators by utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
- The Senior ETL Developer will create technical documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions.
- The Senior ETL Developer will create technical documentation related to reports and software, including technical designs, functional designs, use cases and test case documentation.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software and data model design and architecture
- Articulate the benefits and decisions in choosing architectures or technical design solutions
- Analyze and profile data sets, develop approaches for data integration and ingestion
- Perform ETL design and development and serve as an expert on ETL
- Develop and test scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Create and maintain SQL scripts and packages using SSIS Knowledge of data modeling and relational database design
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Proven work experience as a developer
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Familiarity with cloud services (Azure preferred)
- Familiarity with Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Collibra, Oracle Goldengate, Delta Lake, Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Microsoft Power BI, and other industry standard data management tools.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus