Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Sr. Scrum Master - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Sr. Scrum Master - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
As a leader on the team, the Senior Scrum Master is accountable for building and evolving a positive, innovative culture and environment for the department that values trust, empathy, and draws out the best in people. The Senior Scrum Master is key to orchestrating program-level continuous agile improvement and adapting industry standard frameworks. The Senior Scrum Master consistently embodies the five Scrum values: focus, courage, openness, commitment and respect through behavior, communication and interpersonal interactions.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience; CSM certification required
Required Years of Experience: 5 or more years of experience as a SM in software development environment, or 8 years of experience in an Agile environment
- Coach one or more teams on applying Agile practices and values.
- Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices.
- Train, coach and mentor other Scrum Masters
- Facilitate planning sessions, reviews/demos and retrospectives.
- Work with multiple teams and with all levels of the organization to coach Agile principles and practices to influence change from the top-down as well as bottom-up.
- Promote opportunities across the organization to implement and maintain Agile processes that deliver desired outcomes in support of teams and the organization.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and the development of a learning culture on teams.
- Foster team responsibility, accountability, transparency and self-organization.
- Leverage coaching skills to help teams solve its own problems.
- Demonstrated conflict-resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to form positive working relationships with customers, peers, and team members.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques (burndown, velocity charts, metrics, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Experience with online collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to reprioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the U.S. Government
- Experience with techniques used to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (examples: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Experience with the following: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
- Experience with Agile techniques including: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Agile Games.
- Experience using Atlassian tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Platform