Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Performance Test Engineer
- Job Title
- Performance Test Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
WellHive is a fast-growing organization focused on transforming the way health systems coordinate and deliver care through secure, modern technology. Our teams leverage the latest in cloud-based tools and services to design and build complex and compelling applications. Every employee is treated as a valued contributor that brings their own unique experience and perspective to the issues we are solving for our users. WellHive proudly offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to flexible working conditions.
About the Position
We are poised to orchestrate workflows for the largest health system in the world, and we need to ensure that our system can stand up to the stress of thousands of daily active users and millions of transactions per day. To meet this goal, we are looking for a Performance Test Engineer to bootstrap and mature our performance testing practice. The ideal candidate will have experience in performance testing or at least a strong desire to get into that field, along with experience writing code. This position will be embedded within our infrastructure team, and will also collaborate with other teams to help identify and prioritize performance improvements across the entire system.
- Develop reusable performance (load, stress, etc) test scripts and supporting test data
- Implement automated execution of certain performance tests
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement mechanisms to pull this data into test reports
- Analyze test results and produce summary reports for technical and business stakeholders
- Work with the development teams to identify and prioritize performance issues and improvements
- Perform ad-hoc, "what if" style performance test executions from time to time, to help with capacity planning efforts
- At least 4 years of experience in software development, automation testing, and/or performance testing
- Experience developing or testing web applications
- Linux command line proficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand new toolsets and products quickly
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as within a team
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Several years of recent experience focused on performance testing and/or performance engineering
- Experience building Splunk content (dashboards, reports, etc) to analyze performance of a cloud system's infrastructure and software
- Enough experience with performance testing tools to confidently help us pick the right tools for the job
- Experience with SQL query performance tuning
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in a Scrum-like environment
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence