BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Proposal Coordinator
- Requirement ID
- Other Location
Title: Proposal Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: The Proposal Coordinator leads assigned tasks within all aspects of proposal development. Under supervision, the Proposal Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all necessary steps to deliver proposals to the client. This includes managing schedules and hosting meetings, communicating status, reporting areas that need attention, drafting and formatting proposal products, document and artifacts management with version control, independent research, and potentially writing, reviewing, and editing products through the production of the final master proposal. This role provides support to the Capture and Business Development functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the full life cycle of proposal development, including pre-RFP related activities, outlining, drafting, writing, reviewing, and production of various proposal volumes (including content, style, formatting, and graphics).
- Participate in Pipeline and Gate reviews; maintain and distribute action item register.
- Ensure internal distribution of documentation related to: Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Task Orders, and all related Amendments.
- Conduct research as requested.
- Aid with analysis of RFIs, RFPs, and RFQ.
- Prepare, review, and deliver compliant responses to Data Calls, RFIs, and RFQs.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates that allow time for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Develop proposal schedule based on priorities, create and update meeting invites with proposal participants (kick-off, technical/color team reviews, etc.).
- Draft communications to proposal participants to get input, meet deadlines; follow up with team members as necessary to adhere to the proposal schedule.
- Maintain quality results by using templates and samples of previous products or emails; develop compliant templates and annotated outlines for proposal sections/volumes.
- Where applicable, adhere to proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Comply with style conventions based on corporate standards and RFP requirements.
- Create compliance matrices and update the content based on client-issued Amendments.
- If applicable, assist in developing content (writing, graphics, etc.) of proposal sections/volumes, based on company process, procedure, or past performance.
- Act as a Book Boss, as required.
- Schedule, facilitate, and participate in technical/color team reviews; create and distribute review instructions, obtain review team feedback, assist in assigning actions and conducting review recovery, and if appropriate, incorporate reviewer feedback.
- Schedule proposal status reviews; contribute proposal status information in review meetings.
- Rapidly distribute amendments to the RFI/RFP/RFQ; make necessary changes/adjustments in proposal products.
- Assist with the production, reproduction, and submission readiness (including binding/packaging) of proposal reviews, final master proposal, and all hard/soft copies.
- Schedule and participate in post-submission proposal lessons learned sessions.
- Coordinate and maintain electronic file structure, archive, and back-up capability; follow procedures for all proposal materials on the team’s server system, to include file access and tracking protocols for ensuring the security and integrity of all proposal documentation.
- Other duties associated with the Proposal Coordinator position, as directed by the Proposal Manager.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- 1 to 3 years of Government contracting experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with excellent researching, reading, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of developing creative solutions.
- Detail oriented with ability to adhere to strict deadlines, meet quality standards, and ensure compliance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work productively with team members.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to shift priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to manage to deadlines in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.), including Desktop publishing.
- Able to convey one’s values and how they translate into professional success.
- Ability to foster relationships with large and small businesses in the Federal, DoD, or state and local community.
- Possession of excellent organizational and project management skills.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills