Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Solution Engineer - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Solution Engineer - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The candidate will be responsible for implementing systems in support of Salesforce platform application initiatives including Salesforce module solution design, Salesforce screen and workflow configuration, object model design and configuration, data sharing and visibility control implementation, and general system administration. The candidate will work with our clients and other team members to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, and ensure successful engagements and production releases. Remote work allowed.
The Solution Engineer, Salesforce will help define architecture and design criteria to be applied across all implementations, and the processes and mechanisms to support and develop those implementations. The Solution Engineer, Salesforce will use agile techniques to plan and implement system modifications and will determine necessary data structures, processing procedures, and appropriate output to meet user needs. The Solution Engineer, Salesforce will communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences using diagrams and exhibits to effectively document and describe architectures, designs, and solutions. The Solution Engineer, Salesforce will collaborate closely with the Project Management Office and Business Analyst team to ensure alignment with department and enterprise roadmaps.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline; Masters Preferred, Certifications Highly Preferred
Required Years of Experience: 3 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
· Must have respect for individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
· Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification
· Creating and maintaining custom Salesforce applications in large enterprise, large data volume environments with significant compliance and governance requirements
· Experience implementing Salesforce managed package products to extend Salesforce core functionality
· Experience with Lightning UI and Lightning Service Console configuration
· Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure
· Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment, mentor and support additional IT team members
· Experience working in Agile teams
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop excellent working relationships with all levels of the organization
· Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Experience in documenting design and architecture artifacts and presenting artifacts for architectural review
- Understand advanced principles of Scrum and Agile methodologies and know how to apply them
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
· Salesforce Service Cloud implementation experience
· Patient care-related experience (i.e. healthcare organizations, hospitals, health insurance or pharmaceutical/medical device)
· Salesforce Health Cloud experience
· Additional Salesforce and IT industry certifications
· SCRUM/Scaled Agile Framework: CSM, SAFe Agilist Certifications
· Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred
· Extensive experience using Salesforce DevSecOps technologies/tools such as JIRA, GitHub, Agile Accelerator, Copado, Salesforce DX etc.