Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack C#.NET) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack C#.NET) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66214-1603
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack C#.NET) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess Group is seeking 3 Sr. Software Engineer contractors to join our Enterprise Development Team. These individuals will be allocated to a new rewrite project. This project will rewrite/create new Framework solutions for our customers. These contractors will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- 5+ years in work-related full stack software development.
- Experience in four or more of the following technologies:
- Back End Development:
- C# .Net Core (3.1 or higher)
- Web API (RESTful services)
- Mongo DB
- Front End Development:
- Angular (Version 9 or higher)
- Typescript (Version 3.3 or higher)
- Back End Development:
- Experience with Visual Studio (2017 or higher)
- Agile and Scrum development experience
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps or GitHub Repositories/Actions
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code
- Angular CLI
- Experience with User Interface design
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Testing:
- Fluent Assertions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
Visa candidates will be considered.