Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Manager of Reporting and Analytics
- Job Title
- Manager of Reporting and Analytics
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Responsible for coordinating, developing, and managing reports presented to both internal and external parties; controlling workflow activities and deadlines; and maintaining, organizing, and gathering information. Collaborate with management and business partners to identify key messages and objectives of the report. The Manager is held accountable for maintaining fluid communication between business stakeholder(s), third party vendor(s) and Director of Reporting and Analytics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates, distributes, and manages various reports with multiple or various function focus. Executes procedures to
ensure all reports and supporting documents are completed accurately and within required time frames.
• Plans and maintains the schedule and workflow for multiple reports and administrative tasks. Works directly with subject
matter experts and Sr Leadership to produce, contribute, review, or approve the results.
• Facilitate, coordinate, and elicit reporting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
• Partners with subject matter experts and Sr Leadership to extract, filter, and aggregate data using logical queries and
basic programming. Constructs data metrics, statistics, and analyses. Provide trend analysis through the data
analysis. Conducts the layout of information/data, including use of infographics. Formats reports and presentation
materials into established templates and style guides.
• Supports enhancements to functionality of spreadsheets and databases, including use of forms, templates, and logic
• Supports new initiatives or other automation efforts.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
• Advanced knowledge of the energy industry
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
• Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation requirements for successful
• Comprehensive understanding of business rules and operations
• Advanced leadership skills with the capacity to influence
• Experience with energy product design and implementation
• Possess a wide degree of creativity and innovation
• Conflict management and resolution
• Advanced knowledge in Excel, Access & Word including strong ability to use SQL to obtain data
• Some Power BI is helpful
• 5+ years of experience in a reporting and analytics capacity
• Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.