Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Director of Sales
- Job Title
- Director of Sales
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
Manage broker sales, relationships and customer contracts to achieve sales goals determined by Management Team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage broker sales, relationships and customer contracts.
• Achieves sales goals determined by Management Team.
• Manages existing broker relationships and sales processes.
• Monitors performance of broker network and improves key sales metrics of assigned brokers.
• Identifies high potential brokers and grows company’s business share of the brokers.
• Manages changes in large customer contracts and accounts.
• Resolves special contract issues for large customer accounts.
• Helps manage the interface with other internal departments in the resolution of retail business issues as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• In depth knowledge of the energy industry, retail products, related component breakdown as they relate to ERCOT,
ISONE, NYISO and PJM
• Comprehensive understanding of business rules and operations, with heavy focus on ERCOT, ISONE, NYISO and PJM
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
• Demonstrate ability to manage and lead people
• Ability to think strategically as well as understand the practical, day-to-day implementation requirements for successful
• Conflict management and resolution
• Advanced knowledge is required in Word and Excel
• Self-motivated and driven
• Minimum 5-7 years of retail energy sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.