Option 2: Create a New Profile
Public Health Dentist, Mobile Clinic
- Job Title
- Public Health Dentist, Mobile Clinic
- Open until filled
- Milwaukie, OR 97204
- Other Location
- Job Class: 218
Let’s do great things, together
Moda Health, in partnership with The Dental Foundation of Oregon, The Oregon Dental Association and OEA Choice Trust is seeking a Dentist for our mobile clinic the “Tooth Taxi”. The focus of our mobile clinic is to provide underserved children with access to quality comprehensive dental care while providing a positive experience that includes oral health education.
This is a unique opportunity for a caring and energetic dentist to join our highly successful mobile dental clinic team. Based out of Portland the “Tooth Taxi ”is a fully equipped, state-of-the art mobile van that travels to different locations throughout the state of Oregon. We spend up to a week at a time at schools providing comprehensive dental care to school children (PK-12). This is a full-time year-round position. Seven months of the year you travel (away from home Mon.-Fri. for 2-3 weeks a month); winter and summer months are spent local. This position is open to experienced dentists or new grads and offers competitive salary and benefits. For more about the Tooth Taxi visit the Dental Foundation of Oregon website: http://www.SmileOnOregon.org.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Required Skills
1. Licensed Dentist within the State of Oregon with nitrous permit.
2. Ability to take own x-rays.
3. Maintain BLS certification
4. Strong patient management skills, with a commitment to working with children.
5. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Computer proficiency with dental practice management software.
7. Must have strong decision making skills and work with frequent interruptions and constantly shifting priorities. Flexibility is key.
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
9. Ability to travel each week throughout the State of Oregon and remain auto insurable.