FinTech Advisor/Consultant (Episys Experience) (100% Remote) - Contract - Consultant
- Job Title
- FinTech Advisor/Consultant (Episys Experience) (100% Remote) - Contract - Consultant
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123-1507
- Other Location
Title: FinTech Advisor/Consultant (Episys Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Acting under minimal supervision as a subject matter expert, ensures achievement of client stated objectives. Attains assigned quota and participates in forecasting activities. Analyzes current processes and identifies recommendations for process improvement. Supports implementations efforts for previously recommended projects.
Our team provides general consulting for the FinTech industry specifically with Core Credit Union Systems and Ancillary technology solutions. We use our extensive knowledge and experience in the financial services industry to collaborate with credit unions to improve their overall success. We have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of the Episys platform, as well as business processes, project management, and overall credit union strategy. Our Advisors/Consultants may act as a consultant one moment, a business analyst the next, and a technical project manager with the next client.
- Minimum of six of experience in consulting
- Episys Experience
- Exercises independent judgement in selecting methods, techniques and criteria for obtaining solutions
- Experience identifying business issues and opportunities and recommending solutions.
- Passion for business process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Able to work independently
- Expert time management skills
- Expert project management and process improvement skills.
- Able to analyze current processes and identify recommendations for improvements.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to analyze current processes and identify recommendations for improvement.
- Able to project a positive image to customers.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Provides product expertise and resources to Sales. Participates in strategic sales engagements. Articulates product strategy and promotes the offering.
- Monitors forecasts to ensure performance to plan.
- Researches market trends and needs; monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs; articulates findings in the form of product requirements.
- Collaborates with Marketing to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates.
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Provides strategic guidance to address product weaknesses.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- Conducts on-site customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Drafts proposals, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement.
- Based on results, designs solutions and hardware/software specifications by creating detailed documents.
- Creates solution deployment strategy.
- Ensures testing and customer training are referred to support organizations.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
- May identify company products or services sales opportunities to fulfill customer’s current or future needs.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- May assist less experienced subject matter experts. May act as a team lead.