IR - Logistic Customer Service Representative - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- IR - Logistic Customer Service Representative - 1st Shift
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Savannah, GA 31407
- Other Location
Our Customer Service Representatives are appointed to provide our customers with the best service possible. This role is the main contact for assigned customer account(s) and is comprised of responsibilities in supporting the day-to-day workflow of the customer service team. Each day's goal is to meet the customer’s needs in a friendly and professional manner, which means knowing who and where to find the answers.
This is an ON SITE position
1st shift : Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Essential Job Functions:
1. Demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude when completing daily tasks, problem solving, and interacting with others in the workplace.
2. Communicate with teams, customers, and partners in a professional, accurate, and effective manner (email, phone, in-person).
3. Provide correct product and service information, and in case of lack of knowledge, research and provide the customer with a reply in a timely manner.
4. Complete accurate creation of shipments within our company's systems, as needed.
5. Deliver floor-ready packets to the warehouse Operations team for processing.
6. Coordinate the flow of packets on and off the warehouse floor with Operations team leadership.
7. Communicate with inventory team to ensure all product is available for orders, when needed.
8. Complete and/or update reports for internal and external communication, as needed.
9. Complete all work within customer service timeliness and accuracy service commitments.
10. Demonstrate an understanding of Pre-paid, Third Party, Collect freight requirements.
11. Any other job duties assigned by management
To keep all staff safe, we provide gloves, hand sanitizer and masks. We also have daily temperature screenings before entering the facility.
- Required Skills
Understanding of Pre-paid, Third Party, Collect freight requirements.
Responsible for keeping accurate customer inventory records and cycle counts
Customer Service (Call Center)experience
Logistics and/or Supply Chain
- Pay Range
- $14.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly