Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Program Manager (Supply Chain)
- Job Title
- Program Manager (Supply Chain)
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions is looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead the Supply Chain DevSecOps program in the Department of Veterans Affairs. This program supports various products within the VA’s supply chain product line, including DMLSS, (eventually to transition to LogiCole). You will be responsible for working with the customer to align contract efforts to prioritized scope, and assist in coordination of Program Increment Planning, Build and Sprint planning, Scope prioritization, and risk and schedule management. This position will involve analyzing new and existing complex system integration problems and creating innovative solutions that involve finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, and tools selection.
Education: Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline; PMP Certification preferred
Years of Experience: 10 years in supply chain systems management (medical/hospital supply chain preferred)
- Oversee various projects supporting products in the supply chain product line, including a large modernization effort for logistics modernization and integration with the DoD.
- Provide oversight of multiple subcontractor partners
- Provide high-level management of a minimum of 12 scrum teams per year (84 full-time resources), and up to 25 or more teams of various sizes, as optional tasks are exercised
- Assist Team Leads, Project Managers, and/or Product Owners with resource management.
- Build and maintain trusted business relationships with primary VA Points of Contact (e.g., the Product Line Manager (Director level position), the DMLSS Program Manager, and VA Agile Project Team (APT) leads).
- Collect performance feedback from VA project leadership and incorporate into continuous improvement.
- Work with Liberty resource managers to remediate project and staff performance issues.
- Oversee processing of intake requests for optional scrum teams. Develop resource plans, taking into account roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skill needs, and core competencies necessary to adequately and cost-effectively staff programs and projects while minimizing key person dependencies.
- Work cooperatively with APT Managers, QA Managers, Release Managers, and Operations Managers to ensure timely, high quality releases.
- Proven Program Management experience managing a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum based software development; Well versed in agile software development techniques, including SAFe. PO/PM SAFe certification preferred.
- Experience running large and complicated projects under SAFe with 15+ scrum teams and 100+ dedicated resources.
- Must be able to identify, communicate and mitigate risks to the program in a timely manner.
- Must be able to manage cost, schedule and performance to contract targets.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Proven capability to manage a geographically diverse team of remote workers.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, providing guidance to VA leadership.
- VA or DoD/DHA Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical Logistics, and Supply Chain Management
- Experience with DMLSS implementations in either a defense agency or VA.
- Prior technology leadership experience (e.g., Lead Architect, Lead Consultant)