Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Sr Solution Architect - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Sr Solution Architect - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions is currently searching for a full-time Sr Solution Architect, Salesforce. The candidate will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. The candidate will be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or an applicable discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5+ years, or 8+ years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Respect for individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- Work with Agile Project teams, technical architects, and client stakeholders to define strategic objectives for the project.
- Provide input to determine overall project success factors
- Manage project teams to define the project’s solution, review user stories and assign user story complexity scores
- Manage solution design sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort.
- Support Product Owners and Business Analysts to review user stories and review required acceptance criteria
- Manage the development of business requirements, functional designs to create and effectively demonstrating solutions that address customer requirements.
- Manage team members in a collaborative setting and begin ‘white-boarding’ a solution
- Define and document a scalable solution to meet the business owners’ strategic objectives
- Review and approve solution documents for project requirements
- Oversee solution build phases with project teams
- Review technical and approve documents provided by project teams
- Review and approve functional requirements maps to Salesforce features.
- Assist project teams in performing code reviews and code scans
- Resolve impediments in triaged defects and other high priority system changes
- Define project release management strategy
- Manage change management and business readiness activities to deploy Salesforce solutions effectively.
- Continuously engage, manage and mentor across numerous programs and teams
- Continuously define and advocate for best practices on customer service & experience processes and solutions.
- Manage pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Excellent Customer Facing experience demonstrating solution design and architecture
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant
- Understand advanced principles of Scrum and Agile methodologies and know how to apply them
- Extensive experience using Salesforce DevOps processes and tools such as Copado, GitHub, JIRA
- Several Salesforce Certifications from the following: Platform Developer II, Application Architect, Community Cloud Consultant, User - ---Experience Designer, Sharing & Visibility Designer, Data Architecture & Management Designer
- SCRUM/Scaled Agile Framework: CSM, Certified SAFe Agilist Certifications
- Salesforce DevOps processes and tools such as Copado, GitHub, JIRA
- Experience with or certifications in Salesforce enterprise integration patterns and platforms such as MuleSoft and Webservices,
- Eggplant Certifications: Eggplant Functional
- Extensive Salesforce DevOps/DevSecOps experience