Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Liberty IT Solutions is assessing existing software and business processes for multiple software products with in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We are seeking talented Business Analysts to support this effort.
Remote work allowed
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Assess existing workflows and value streams for various products within the VA
- Validate existing and future software features needed within the VA
- Work with software engineers and other analysts to improve the analysis process
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Document Process flows
- Elicit, define or refine, and trace requirements of business and technical nature
- Provide testing or testing support of software and business process compliance to requirements and designed software or architectures
- Promote best practices in business analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with technical and cross-functional teams
- Experience working with business owners and end users.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of software requirements and testing tools
- Knowledge of business process engineering, requirement engineering, and testing practices.
- Possess the ability to create/analyze requirements accountability records.
- Ability to verify that software and its documentation is compliant with applicable requirements functionally.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience within the Federal Government preferably the VA
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and supporting software such as financial and benefits as plus.
- Knowledge of statistical, business process modeling, and business reporting tools
- ISO/CMMI experience
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience