We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
- Job Title
- Junior Broker
- Position ID
- Philadelphia, PA
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), America's Fastest Growing Net Lease Company, is officially accepting applications for the highly-selective Junior Broker in one of our Philadelphia office. These individuals will gain the foundational skills necessary to becoming successful Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales Brokers. The Program is heavily focused on developing skills in cold calling, marketing, and underwriting in addition to CRM/database maintenance and active participation in team role plays, meetings, and trainings. This role is available in all of our six offices.
Junior Brokers will support the team by mastering the following:
- Use proprietary and industry systems and resources to find and validate property owners, research competitors, and identify new leads and projects
- Research SIG's active inventory and contact/pitch properties to potential buyers
- Catalog relevant properties on the market by product type, CAP rate, and price
- Assist with Proposals or Broker Opinion of Value (BOVs) and pull comps on deals
- Update and maintain company CRM/shared database
- Actively participate in all team huddles, meetings and trainings
Successful candidates must answer a resounding YES to the following questions:
- Are you extremely coachable, highly motivated, and fiercely competitive?
- Do you value business ethics, The Golden Rule, and teamwork/collaboration?
- Do you have 1+ years' experience in sales, cold-calling, or working in a professional office environment? If not, can you fake it well?
- Are you passionate about Commercial Real Estate and/or Investment Sales?
- Do you have your Real Estate Sales Agent License or are you in the process of obtaining it?
- Are you proficient in technology, e.g. Microsoft Suite, Google Suite/Docs, and CRM systems?
- A Senior in College or recently graduated
- Motivated by 100% Commission?