BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Russian Toponymist
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
Location: St. Louis, MO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Basic knowledge of geography, cartography/map reading skills, and understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Basic knowledge of research gathering and library functions (query, ordering, etc.).
- Minimum proficiency of Level 2 for Reading as defined by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Proficiency Levels or the equivalent that meets or exceeds the ILR skill Level 2. Testing must have taken place within two years prior to the issuance of a Task Order.
- Special Requirement: Toponymists must maintain a two-year currency at Level 2 or higher, verified by test results submitted to the Government.
- Years of Experience: 3 to 10 (bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.)
- Demonstrated experience conducting open source data collection, evaluation, and dissemination:
- Demonstrated experience applying knowledge and quickly developing new knowledge of emerging technologies regarding open source (i.e., social media, deep web searches, big data analysis, and bulk data harvesting):
- Demonstrated experience apply critical and spatial thinking skills to develop and execute effective research plans:
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating with teammates, mission partners, or senior leadership, verbally or in sign language, in writing, and through demonstration of GEOINT techniques, methodologies, concepts, or processes:
- Experience representing an office or organization to internal and external audiences:
- Experience providing Customer Service:
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on
- Required Skills