Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Release Train Engineer
- Job Title
- Release Train Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
The Release Train Engineer is a servant leader and coach for the Agile Release Train. The Release Train Engineer facilitates the Agile Release Train events and processes and coaches the scrum team toward delivery goals. The Release Train Engineer communicates with stakeholders, escalate issues, helps manage risk, and encourages improvement.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years of experience. 5 years of additional experience may be substituted for education
- Lead, optimize and coach an Agile Release Train (ART).
- Leading and optimizing the flow of value through the ART using various tools.
- Coordinate and Facilitate ART ceremonies
- Facilitating Program Increments (PI) planning readiness by encouraging a continuous exploration process that drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Mentor leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mind-sets
- Help handle risks and dependencies, raising and supervising impediments
- Demonstrated Release Train Engineer experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Experience coordinating multiple teams in a technology environment.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to easily build new relationships
- Experience in software development in an Agile environment.
- Ability to reprioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the U.S. Government
- SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) Certification
- Experience with the VA or other federal government clients
- Experience with the healthcare industry and/or healthcare supply chains