Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Mid Scrum Master - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Mid Scrum Master - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
In Agile, the Scrum Master cares about team functionality. The Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. The Scrum Master increases team efficiency, motivates the team, advocates for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. The Scrum Master ensures the Definition of Done is being followed. The Scrum Master interfaces and serves as a conduit of communication among Liberty team members and, when appropriate, with the client
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience; CSM certification or equivalent required
Required Years of Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience as a SM or equivalent work experience
- Provide guidance to one or more teams on applying Agile practices and values.
- Guide one or more teams on self-organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile framework.
- Coach one or more teams to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teams.
- Remove impediments or guide one or more teams to remove impediments. Escalate if unable to resolve impediments to upper management.
- Shield one or more teams from distractions and help them to maintain focus.
- Build a trusting and safe environment for one or more teams where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Support and educate one or more teams, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Support one or more teams as appropriate.
- Collaborate with technical and cross-functional teams as needed.
- Facilitate planning sessions, reviews/demos and retrospectives.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas in a non-technical way
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications
- Experience with online collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the U.S. Government
- Working knowledge of techniques used to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (examples: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Experience with the following: Scrum, Kanban, XP.
- Experience with Agile techniques including: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Agile Games.
- Experience using Atlassian tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Platform