Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Mid Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Mid Business Analyst - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: The Mid Business Analyst, Salesforce (BA) role helps deliver business focused Salesforce.com solutions by partnering with key stakeholders, subject matter experts and users to understand their needs, goals, and aspirations. The Mid BA will elicit business requirements and translate them into information the project team can use to design and build the system. The Mid BA will use their knowledge of the business and Salesforce to recommend additional enhancements that would be beneficial to the customer.
The ability to build excellent relationships is a key trait for a BA as they are the conduit between the business and the project team. They help the project team understand what the business needs and why it is important. They help the business understand the system capabilities and how it can help achieve their vision.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: 3-5 years as a Business Analyst or equivalent experience
- Determine requirements discovery strategy for each assigned project.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, business users, subcontractors, and project team to build trust and drive engagement.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and elaboration sessions such as group workshops, end user interviews, individual observations, and business questionnaires.
- Understand business objectives and needs, current pain points and user desires; Analyze gaps and potential improvements between current processes and desired state.
- Translate requirements into a language understood by the development team; Create and maintain detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer processes and system requirements.
- Continuously collaborate with project team and customer to refine requirements which enables development of a well-architected solution that exceeds expectations.
- Organize communication between the customer and project team.
- Create and maintain process flow diagrams, capability presentations or other documents that help the team design and deliver a quality product.
- Present the work of the team to key stake holders including demonstration of the product.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening.
- Experience facilitating strategic, consultative sessions with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to translate business needs into effective and detailed user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to solve diverse, complex, and crucial business problems.
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguities.
- Self-directed with ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative culture while working remotely across multiple time zones.
- Seeks to continuously improve own skills and effectiveness of the team.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods such as Agile methodology.
- Proficient in MS office or equivalent applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Ability to obtain a clearance with the U.S. Government
- At least one Salesforce certification (Admin or Platform App Builder) with the ability to achieve second within 90 days
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum or Kanban
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification or experience