Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Jr Solution Engineer - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Jr Solution Engineer - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solution, a Booz Allen company, is looking for a Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce (Entry Level). This role is part of a 5-9-member team responsible for delivering enterprise cloud technology solutions for our clients.
The Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce will participate in requirements development and ensure adherence to best practices. The Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce may assist in the creation, refinement, and development of user stories, and execution of manual and automated test scripts for our federal government customers.
The Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce will be comfortable in contributing to product demonstrations to clients as well as participating in User Acceptance Test events at the conclusion of sprints. The Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce will be responsible for delighting our customers.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: Entry-level (0-2 years of experience); 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
· Must have respect for individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
· Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and willing to invest the time and effort
· Analytic skills for application during the entire Agile cycle especially during requirement analysis, documentation, execution, and reporting of test results
· Must have good writing skills to document test artifacts
· Must be willing to learn how to write test scripts for nominal and non-nominal scenarios
· Must have good communication skills for interfacing with project team members and external clients
· Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Salesforce admin certification
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience
- Experience with Agile Development or Software development lifecycle, requirements, and software documentation and associated technologies/tools
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
· Flexible during times of change.
· Adept at conducting research.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
· Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.