Manager of Training
- Job Title
- Manager of Training
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Manager of Training
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the Manager of Training is responsible for ensuring that Swiss American employees are compliant with all regulatory and internal training requirements. Responsibilities also include leading the implementation of all continuous learning and development activities, as well as oversight of Swiss American’s on-the-job training programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with all departments to promote and deploy necessary training requirements
- Map out annual training plans for each functional area of the company
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Ensure applicable new employees complete initial Swiss American Orientation/ Onboarding training.
- Ensure appropriate employees complete annual GMP training.
- Ensure all applicable employees are trained on new or revised SOPs.
- Institute and maintain UniPoint training module to be utilized for all training records.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or five-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of corporate-level instructional design and training facilitation experience.
- Three or more years of supervisory or talent development experience.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, create correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to apply principles of logical and critical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite, with advanced knowledge in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience working with Abode, database, and Internet software is also required.
- Advanced knowledge of learning management software.
Certificates and Licenses:
- No certifications needed
- As assigned
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must sit at a desk and use a computer during the workday.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.